SELF STORAGE UNITSSome of our many self storage unit sizes available.
SELF STORAGE UNIT SIZES AVAILABLE:
4’x 8′ Rates starting at $ 165 call and ask about our current promotions
This small self-storage space is ideal for furnishings from an apartment, small furniture items, boxes and seasonal items.
5’x 10′ Rates starting at $ 195 call and ask about our current promotions
This Storage unit is perfect for furnishings from a studio apartment or office. Couch and chair, bedroom set, small items, and boxes. This site is also best for storing a motorcycle. We are minutes from Hamilton.
10’x 10′ Rates starting at $ 265 call and ask about our current promotions
This self storage space is common for storing furnishings from a one bedroom apartment, with appliances or to de-clutter your home to prepare for a sale.
8′ x 20′ Call for our rates and current promotions
Our 8 x 20’s self storage storage units are perfect for residential and commercial storage. We are located minutes from Hamilton Self Storages and we have lots of options for you.
10’x 20′ Call for our rates and current promotions
This self storage Space is ideal for furnishings from a three- four bedroom apartment, a two bedroom house with appliances or perfect for indoor car storage in the winter or year round. We are Minutes from Brantford self storage units and Hamilton Self Storage units. making our location convenient
20’x 20′ Call for our rates and current promotions
Storing in Ancaster. This is our largest units, is appropriate for furnishings from a four or five-bedroom house with appliances and miscellaneous items and even for indoor car storage. If you need Car storage in Hamilton we are the perfect place to come to. We want to look after all you self storage needs.
Our self storage property is conveniently located if you are looking for self storage units in Hamilton, or even if you are looking for Self Storage units in Brantford, or Storage in Dundas. We are minutes away. Give us a call.
Rates and promotions subject to change without notice
Please call 905-648-5575
SECURITY IS OUR PRIORITY
24 hour video surveillance camera system viewed on site and remotely
Electronic gate with personal access card and fully fenced perimeter
Mandatory disc lock on each unit helps to ensure everyone’s security at our self storage property, Computer program that allows us to see who is on the property, and for how long.
Our Storage Facility has been looking after Self storage for families in the Hamilton, Dundas, Brantford and of course Ancaster for over 25 Years. All our Self Storage units in Ancaster are drive up storage units which means you never have to walk through buildings or use an elevator to move saving you time and money, and making it the cheapest cost to you. You drive right up to your self storage unit. at our storage location you have access 24 hours a day 7 days a week access by the use of a proxy security access card that record when you enter as well as when you leave our self storage facility. We are located in Ancaster minutes from Hamilton Storage units and Hamilton U-Haul facilities as well as Dundas and Brantford self storage facilities. What sets us a part is our customer service, as we love what we do and we actually want your storage business. We also offer U-Haul trucks and trailers and we have been in the top 100 U-Haul Dealers of over 19,000 U-Haul dealers many times. If you need Self Storage in Hamilton, we are minutes away in the Ancaster Business Park and you will see why we have so many wonderful google reviews. If you need a storage unit in Ancaster Ontario we hope that we can look after your self storage and moving needs. If you have never rented a Self Storage unit before, we will take our time like always and discuss everything you need to know about renting a storage unit. We have lots of storage boxes and moving supplies also to make your move a little less hectic. If you have any questions about renting a Self Storage unit in the Hamilton area we are here to help, just give us a call.
Tenant insurance policy
For extra security and peace mind, we offer tenant insurance for you,
Call 905-648-5575 to receive more information,
WATCH A VIDEO TOUR OF OUR LOCATION
Serving our customers for over 25 years, Ancaster storage is a perfect place to safely store your goods. Ancaster Mini Storage is minutes away from Hamilton, Dundas, Brantford and is your neighborhood U-Haul and storage company in Ancaster.
Packing & Self Storage Tips
- Call us and make arrangements to book your self storage unit, as well as a U-Haul Truck or trailer at least a week in advance if possible.
- Use the pallets provided to keep your items off the floor of the storage unit.
- Utilize the height and all the space in your self storage unit. Make a plan as to how you are going to arrange your items.
- Label the boxes on all six sides and keep a list for easy reference. This will save you time if you have to look for something in particular.
- Be sure to store frequently used items at the front of the unit to avoid having to search for them.
- To protect your self storage items, cover them with moving pads, sheets, or light blankets.
- Be sure to check your self storage unit once a month.
- Disassemble items such as tables, bed frames, etc. This will save storage space.
- Make sure that all appliances are clean and dry before storing them. Leave appliances slightly ajar to prevent mildew.
- If it is possible store couches on end. Stack chairs seat to seat. Use the inside of appliances and drawers to store smaller items.
- Store mirrors and paintings on end, not flat. Pack books flat to protect their spines.
- When wrapping collectibles or anything breakable, tape it after you wrap it. This should avoid mistaking them for excess paper to fill the box. Use bubble wrap or unprinted paper to wrap breakables. Group similar items together and mark the boxes accordingly.
- Clothing and draperies should be stored in wardrobe boxes, on hangers, to retain their original shapes.
- Plastic storage containers are great to store your items. They have tight fitting lids and stack easily.
- Keep out of season clothes accessible, you may have your belongings in your storage unit longer than anticipated.
- Remember We sells boxes, bubble wrap, newsprint, mattress covers and other moving supplies to help protect your items.
- Do not use plastic to cover your belongings. It retains moisture.
- Do not store any food items. This will prevent any unwanted guests.
- Do not pack your boxes so that they are too heavy to carry them. Especially when you are packing books.
- Do not assume that your homeowners or renters insurance will cover your belongings while in storage call them to inquire.
- Do not use printed newspaper for wrapping. The ink may smudge and get on your items.
- Do not forget to clean appliances before you store them.
- Do not store any toxins or flammables such as paint, oil, or gasoline.